Behavioral Health Program Coordinator- Family Continuity
Job Title: Behavioral Health Program Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time
Build YOUR career! Family Continuity is rapidly expanding its energetic workforce to lead fast paced, innovative clinical programming throughout Massachusetts. Our mission for over 30 years is to support family success in every community by empowering people, enhancing their strengths, and creating solutions through partnerships to achieve hope, positive change and meaningful lives. This is evidenced by our quality work with clients and a strong commitment to our employees. At Family Continuity, we value your dedication and hard work and give you the tools and experience needed to succeed and become a leader in the clinical field.
Join a team that has:
- Extremely competitive reimbursement rates
- Flexible schedules and innovative payment models based on your needs
- Significant salary differential for BILINGUAL Masters Level Clinicians
- Reimbursement for clinical licensure or re-licensure
- Supervision for licensure and in-house training for CEUs
- Employee referral bonuses
- Leads the state in worker safety
- Health and wellness benefits
- A strong reputation in the field with a friendly, collaborative, transparent leadership philosophy and work culture
With a diverse portfolio of over 30 clinical and family support programs, our clinicians and counselors have the opportunity to work in a variety of settings including: schools, primary care practices, residential settings, client homes, in the clinic or at any of our community partner sites.
Building on our treatment philosophy that positive change is always possible, our Behavioral Health Program Coordinators assist with providing clinical, fiscal and administrative oversight for the site’s provision of Behavioral health and human services to individuals in a variety of office, outreach and community based settings.
- Assist Site Director with clinical care of individuals and families; counsel individuals and families individually or in groups
- Assign caseloads and related duties, coordinate activities of staff in providing services to individuals and families
- Coordinate the program’s management in conjunction with the Site Director
- Assist Site Director in monitoring financial expenditures of program
- Monitor and comply with productivity requirements for self and supervisees
- Supervise staff/interns/volunteers directly
- Assist Site Director with recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance including documentation; recognizing and disciplining employees; addressing complaint and resolving problems
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or similar degree with license eligibility (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Minimum 2 years’ post-Master clinical work with supervisory experience
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel within the community
- Computer proficiency
- Access to personal cell phone
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings
Family Continuity is a private, non-profit mental health and social services agency serving Eastern and Central Massachusetts.
Family Continuity is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBT community and people with disabilities.
Family Continuity consider lived experience (personal or familial) with the mental health system a valuable asset.