Child Focused Team Leader – Bay Cove Human Services
Job Title: Child Focused Team Leader Southeast Emergency Services Cape (Req. #7086)
Job Type: Full Time, Monday-Friday
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Salary: $62,000 ($1,000 sign-on bonus with 30 days of employment)
- Each year, Bay Cove provides effective, compassionate care to more than 20,000 individuals and families who face the challenges of developmental disabilities, mental illness, drug and alcohol addiction and aging at over 160 sites in Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
- Our goal is to provide full, rich lives for people with the greatest challenges.
- The ideal candidate will: Conduct assessments and provides oversight of ongoing case management of active MCI cases including ensuring completion of tasks, follow up, and case assignments.
- Completes assessments and treatment plans of children and adults who are in crisis in a comprehensive manner attending to their safety and needs.
- Provides brief treatment and support until requisite community services can be accessed in order to minimize reliance on acute inpatient services.
- Works effectively with external partners and stakeholders.
- Salary: $62,000 – $1,000.00 sign-on bonus with 30 days of employment.
- For full job description, please contact email@example.com.
- Licensed Master’s level clinician.
- Must be able to observe the person in crisis, noting symptoms and nonverbal behaviors.
- Minimally 3 years experience working in a mental health setting.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
- T-accessible central office at North Station or Haymarket T stops. (Green Line or Orange Line)
Apply online by going to http://www.baycove/org/apply/index.cfm?pid=7086.
Bay Cove Human Services, 66 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114
Bay Cove is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer