Every Member Makes an Impact.
Together CLM Changes the Lives of Children and Families.
CLM offers a wide range of members benefits, networking opportunities and a unified voice around children and family services on Beacon Hill and across the Commonwealth.
We’re dedicated to tackling the most pressing issues related to the well-being of children in the Commonwealth.
To this end, CLM has formed a number of ad-hoc task-force committees, which meet to form policy-responses in the following issue areas:
- Foster Care
- Intensive-Foster Care Providers Network
- Federal Policy
- Family Support and Stabilization Services
- Communications Committee
To learn more about these and other internal CLM work, visit the Coalitions page.
We also regularly engage our members on emergent issues, and are well represented on a variety of committees and coalitions, which often serve as the jumping off point for our legislative advocacy.
- Learn more about the benefits becoming a member of CLM, or apply to join the Children’s League.
- If you’d like to support CLM or any of these initiatives directly, visit the Donations page to learn how.
- Looking for another way to get active in CLM? Join our Friends of the League newsletter today, to receive bi-monthly CLM updates, and news that affects children and their families both in the state, and across the country.