Announcing the 2018 CLM Art Contest
About the Contest:
Artists of any skill level are invited to submit their artwork, which will be featured on CLM’s 2019 note cards.
Winners will be selected in each of four categories: Thank you, Holiday, Social Justice, Healing. Please note these words are not required to be part of the artwork to be considered.
Eligibility: Any youth receiving support from any of our member-organizations can participate.
Deadline: The contest is open through October 15 – November 23, 2018.
- Submitted artwork must be the student’s original creation. It can be art in any form – pencil, photography, sculpture, collage, etc. However, any 3-D artwork must be photographed to be considered.
- Individual participants may submit up to four entries, one in each category.
- CLM reserves the right to re-print any submitted artwork, with credit given to the artist, on its website and print publications.
- Each entry must include the following:
- Youth’s First Name
- Age of Youth
- Member Organization Name
- Category for which the submitted art should be considered
- Submissions should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org in .jpg or .png format, with a resolution of 300 dpi.
Artwork can also be mailed to the Children’s league office provided it’s received before the contest deadline. Late submissions cannot be considered. Please address mailed submissions to:
Attention: Shayna Parker
Children’s League of Massachusetts
40 Court St.
Boston, MA 02108