Milieu Coordinator – Cottage Hill Academy – YOU Inc.
Job Title: Residential/Clinical Counselor – Village
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Baldwinville, MA
Milieu Coordinator- Cottage Hill Academy (Baldwinville, MA)
- BA/BS in psychology, social services, human services, or related field is required.
- At least two years of experience in residential setting with children and/or adolescents.
- Supervisory experience in a residential setting is required.
- Act as a member of the administrative team to assist in the development and implementation of program and agency policies and procedures.
- Acts as a support to the units during the hours assigned by his/her supervisor including becoming part of ratio as needed.
- Use and train program staff to use effective and individualized strategies to set and enforce limits, calm youth, and defuse escalation of inappropriate behavior.
- Monitor progress of youth behaviors and staff training; provide feedback, and make suggestions for further improvement.
- Maintains relief pool, completes program schedules, and ensures all units are in compliance with ratio regulations.
Compensation and Benefit:
This is an excellent opportunities for professionals looking for career advancement, training, and work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit packages, including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with flexible schedules
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous sick, vacation, and holiday time
- Tuition reimbursement and extensive company-sponsored professional development opportunities for free CEU’s
- Licensure supervision
- 403(b) and Profit sharing retirement benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program….. and more!
- Note: Benefits eligibility is contingent upon part or full-time status).
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated professional and interested in joining a dedicated team that makes a lasting difference in the lives of children and families, Visit www.youinc.org for more information about this opportunity and others.