Residential/Clinical Counselor – Village- YOU Inc.
Job Title: Residential/Clinical Counselor – Village
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Worcester, MA
Residential/Clinical Counselor (Worcester, MA)
- HS Diploma or HiSET required.
- BA/BS in social work, counseling, psychology or related field preferred.
- Experience or internship in a residential setting with children preferred.
- Supervise and monitor children on shift.
- Provide quality clinical and residential services within the therapeutic milieu.
- Maintain shift documentation.
- Provide crisis management.
Compensation and Benefit: Excellent opportunities for professionals looking for career advancement, training, and work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit packages, including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with flexible schedules
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous sick, vacation, and holiday time
- Tuition reimbursement and extensive company-sponsored professional development opportunities for free CEU’s
- Licensure supervision
- 403(b) and Profit sharing retirement benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program….. and more! (Note: Benefits eligibility is contingent upon part or full-time status).
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated professional and interested in joining a dedicated team that makes a lasting difference in the lives of children and families, Visit www.youinc.org for more information about this opportunity and others.