“Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.”
– John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States
CLM’s membership reaches from the sandy shores of the Cape to the rolling mountains of the Berkshires. Our members serve on many state-wide and national child welfare boards and offer a vast knowledge of children’s services in our local communities and across the country.
The following resource pages promote:
- a guide to resources in your community
- news pertaining to the health and well-being of children and families
- state-wide and national events and training
- member organizations’ job opportunities
- a comprehensive index of CLM’s work.
“As a member of The Children’s League, I am provided with the most relevant and up to date policy and budget information. It also allows me the opportunity to strengthen RYI’s relationships with our public and private partners.”
– Mia Alvarado, Executive Director, Roxbury Youthworks, Inc.