School Clinician – Child and Family Services
Job title: School Clinician
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New Bedford, MA
We are looking for a School-based clinician for our busy Pleasant St. Clinic. We have the option of a full-time position with quarterly incentives based on production, or a full-time fee-for-service position.
JOB CODE: NBCL1
The following responsibilities are not meant to be all inclusive and may be adjusted to meet the agency’s needs.
- Conduct five to six individual sessions per day at the school covering topics such as developing social skills, anger management, peer-to-peer relations, and others as the need and/or interest arises from the school;
- Will see clients in the Outpatient clinic and will work one evening a week;
- Assess, diagnose, and provide therapeutic treatment following an individualized treatment plan;
- Provide family therapy and make collateral contacts on a regular basis;
- Attend School Based Monthly Meeting;
- Represent the agency in a positive manner and network well with the school personnel; and
- Provide ongoing therapeutic services for students.
- Masters level degree in counseling, psychology, social work or a related field from an accredited
educational institution; and
- Experience with computers, specifically Electronic Health Records systems.