Senior Residential/Clinical Counselor – Wetzel Adolescent- YOU Inc.
Job Title: Senior Residential/Clinical Counselor – Wetzel Adolescent
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Worcester, MA
Senior Residential/Clinical Counselor – Wetzel Adolescent (Worcester, MA)
- BA/BS in psychology, social services, human services, or related field is required.
- One year of experience in residential setting with children and/or adolescents preferably.
- Supervisory experience in a residential setting.
- Senior CC is responsible for participating in a residential treatment team, in providing quality clinical and residential services within the therapeutic milieu.
- Also responsible for supervising and monitoring clients, as well as providing crisis management.
- Responsible for supervising shift 1 day a week, providing supervision to several per diem staff, and functions as a part of management team.
Compensation and Benefit: This is an excellent opportunities for professionals looking for career advancement, training, and work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit packages, including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with flexible schedules
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous sick, vacation, and holiday time
- Tuition reimbursement and extensive company-sponsored professional development opportunities for free CEU’s
- Licensure supervision
- 403(b) and Profit sharing retirement benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program….. and more!
- Note: Benefits eligibility is contingent upon part or full-time status).
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated professional and interested in joining a dedicated team that makes a lasting difference in the lives of children and families, Visit www.youinc.org for more information about this opportunity and others.