Vice President – Berkshire Children and Families
Job Title: Vice President
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Berkshire County Area
Senior Executive opportunity at Berkshire Children and Families, a 130-year-old, innovative social services agency with programs throughout Western Massachusetts. Reports directly to President/CEO.
- Organizational leadership and clinical/administrative oversight for 6 children and family-service programs
- Cultivation and maintenance of relationships with community leaders and local, state and national private/public funders
- Assess community needs, trends, and opportunities for growth, while maintaining an agency focus on practice development and continuous quality improvement.
- Background in children and family services with a minimum of 5 years’ operational, fiscal, and management experience at the organizational level, required
- Master’s degree required (Social Work/Human Services preferred).
- LICSW strongly preferred.
- Bilingual/bicultural encouraged to apply.
Please send cover letter and resume to Paula McDermott, Berkshire Children and Families, 480 West Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at www.berkshirechildren.org. AA/EOE