Dear CLM Members,
Thank you to those who were able to attend our first member meeting back after the summer! We hope everyone enjoyed the discussion with Secretary Sudders about EOHHS’s developments, and other topics.
Please note the following key takeaways from the meeting.
Background Record Checks
If you’re experiencing issues and delays with Background Record Checks, please reach out to Andrew Rome at Andrew.T.Rome@mass.gov for assistance.
Upcoming CLM Member Meetings
- October 25th, 10am - 12pm
- Annual Meeting
Upcoming COVID Forum
- October 8th, 8:30am - 9:30am
- Forum Topic: Organizations that Have Implemented Vaccine Mandates
CLM task force meetings
If you want to learn more or join one of our task forces, please reach out to Rachel Gwaltney at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your organization's CLM membership must be up to date in order to join a task force.
- Family Preservation Coalition: October 5th, 10am -11:30am
- Adoption Task Force: October 8th, 10am -11:00am
- IFC Task Force: October 12th, 10am -11:00am
- TAY Coalition: October 15th, 10am-11:30am
- FRC Task Force: November 8th, 1pm-2pm
Please complete the CLM Workforce Survey, which will be open until October 15th.
If you would like additional information or have questions from the meeting discussion, please do not hesitate to reach out to Tammy Mello at email@example.com