Last month, CLM Task Forces and Coalitions moved discussions forward for 2023-2024 legislative agenda and project planning. Some potential 2023 advocacy priorities include the following: Disproportionality, Child Welfare Omnibus Bill with Bill of Rights for Children in Foster Care, a bill to aide comprehensive foster care providers with insurance costs/issues, and budget line items, such as potentially for foster family damages. Below you'll find a link to the December 2022 notes for each meeting, as well as upcoming meeting dates/times. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/comments. Happy New Year All. Wishing everyone a safe and healthy 2023!
- Adoption Task Force: 3/7, 5/9 10-11am
- Family Preservation Coalition: 2/21, 4/18, 6/20 9:30-10:30am
- Family Resource Centers Task Force: 2/14, 4/11, 6/20 1-2pm
- Foster Care (Comprehensive Foster Care) Task Force: 2/7, 4/4, 6/6 10-11:30am
- Transition Age Youth Coalition: 2/10, 5/12 1-2pm