The Director of OA provides collaborative leadership in the creation and implementation of a comprehensive, strategic, innovative advancement plan. A dynamic fundraiser and communicator with a creative and accomplished track record of progressive experience.
- Development and Fundraising: Develop and implement a donor-centric individual giving plan, including major gifts and planned giving. Oversee foundation and corporate grant seeking including research, proposal writing, and reporting requirements. Lead agency fundraising events and campaigns.
- Community Relations and Marketing: Provide collaborative leadership regarding Agency’s branding and messaging strategies, including development of a communications and media relations plan. Oversee/support creation of publications and social media strategy to support fundraising and community visibility.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5+ years of development leadership experience
- Strong grant writing experience is required
- Knowledge of donor management systems and social media strategies.
- Demonstrated capabilities in event planning and management, individual donor development, and promotion of fundraising campaigns.
- Strong writing skills required
- Creative, personable, with strong attention to detail
40 hours per week, day shift
To apply, click here